Fluid Film

Love it or hate it! Let us know.

Fluid Film

Postby VinceSant » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:48 pm

A lot of our members have heard me talk about Fluid Film, a product I have used about two years now. Fluid Film, developed for the navy around 1958, is a rust preventative undercoating product designed to prevent rust, if sprayed on rust it penetrates preventing the promotion of any more rust, it's non-conductive, it's safe to use around rubber, it really works well but it's not permanent needing to be resprayed about every year. It's very popular up in northern states and Canada but almost unheard of here in Jersey.
Here's some good news for anybody that wants to give it a try. Yesterday on my way back from our monthly breakfast meet I stopped for gas at a Sunoco station 1/2 mile south of the Upper Crust on Rt. 206. There posted on the wall of the neighboring garage business was a sign advertising they do application of Fluid Film! I was surprised! Today I made a trip out there and spoke to Nick Ramaglia he has a number of customers that travel to Canada and requested this service. He said the charge is generally about $80.00 for the average car, didn't ask but I would expect a truck or larger vehicle would be more. I think that is reasonably priced, it'll take about an hour and Fluid Film, about $40.00 gal., will do about 1 1/2 maybe 2 cars. I know that because I invested in the spray wands, spray gun and have purchased Fluid Film by the gallon. Here's a link to read up a little on Fluid Film and below is the name and contact info for DR Auto - Pinelands Auto.

https://www.fluid-film.com/automotive-applications/

DR Auto - Pineland Auto
30 Cramer Rd.
Tabernacle NJ 08088
609-268-5111
pinelandsauto@gmail.com
Vince Santaniello
VinceSant

Re: Fluid Film

Postby w2ge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:51 am

Good info Vince....

Nice find.
Phil Levin, current “Da’ Prez”
2010 R1200RT
2016 Aprilia Caponord RALLY
iPhone7+>ZUMO 396 >SENA 10C (BT/VIDEO CAM)
w2ge

Return to Product Reviews