New Rally Location

pjliskojr

New Rally Location

Post by pjliskojr » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:58 pm

There has been a lot of discussion about finding a new venue for our rally. We have been through this before but I am committed to doing a fresh search for the 2020 rally. Many members have given me some good ideas so I thought I would ask for some input. If you have any ideas to offer please post them here or send them to my email, pjliskojr@gmail.com. Include venue name, address, contact name (if available), Web address, and phone number. The dates of the 2020 LCR are Sept 25 through 27.

Keep a few things in mind when you are thinking about a location. These are the must have for the rally: allow alcohol, tent area to accommodate 70-90 tents, CLEAN bathhouse and HOT water, a pavilion that seats up to 90 people, a kitchen, a field event area, trash removal and allow our campfires. Things that would be nice but aren't necessarily deal breakers are: tent sites with power, RV sites, Cabins, nearby hotels.

The other critical element is pricing. We need something that isn't so expensive that we would have to price ourselves out of the rally business. I will consider anything in NJ south of interstate 195. Some have suggested hunting lodges and summer camp areas as well as campgrounds. If it meets our criterion, it's worth consideration. Thanks for the help. :cheers
Peter J. Lisko Jr.,
Herc Man
91 BMW K75RT SOLD
87 BMW K75S
01 BMW K1200RS