Posting format - please read

Shows, Races, Etc.

Moderator: mogu83

Post Reply
User avatar
mogu83
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 am
Location: Beachwood,NJ

Posting format - please read

Post by mogu83 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

PLEASE when posting an event in this sub-section put the date of the event, following the event, in the topic.
This will make the post more useful and make it easier to keep the section clean.

Please use this format: month/ day - day/year mn/d - d/ yyyy
...nowadays I have two good wheels
And I seek refuge in aluminum and steel
It takes me out there for just a little while
And the years fall away with every mile

Honda CB125S
Harry Costello

User avatar
Ron_Ces
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm
Location: Sunny Delran, NJ
Contact:

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by Ron_Ces » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 am

mogu83 wrote:PLEASE when posting an event in this sub-section put the date of the event, following the event, in the topic.
This will make the post more useful and make it easier to keep the section clean.

Please use this format: month/ day - day/year mn/d - d/ yyyy
Well done Harry! :clap :clap :clap :clap
Ron
Aging Hacker :: Warranty Voider
I need to do more :rider and less :type

BMW R1150GS ADV
BMW R1150RT
Honda Pacific Coast (Nerd-Mobile)
Gone, but not forgotten-Suzuki TS-100, Suzuki RM125 (2), Yamaha Virago, Honda V45 Sabre (2), Yamaha Vision, BMW R1100RSL, Yamaha XT-600, KTM 300EX, Kymco Scooter

User avatar
mogu83
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 am
Location: Beachwood,NJ

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by mogu83 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:29 pm

bump
...nowadays I have two good wheels
And I seek refuge in aluminum and steel
It takes me out there for just a little while
And the years fall away with every mile

Honda CB125S
Harry Costello

User avatar
pjliskojr
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 am

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by pjliskojr » Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 am

I hear you :ear Will keep it in mind.
Peter J. Lisko Jr.,
Herc Man
91 BMW K75RT SOLD
87 BMW K75S
01 BMW K1200RS

User avatar
need2boat
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:43 pm
Location: Cheery Moorestown NJ
Contact:

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by need2boat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 am

I noticed that after the date has passed the event seems to go away? I get the event is in the past but but maybe we can move the thread as people can replay with pictures rather then starting a new one.

Joe

User avatar
mogu83
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 am
Location: Beachwood,NJ

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by mogu83 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:50 pm

need2boat wrote:I noticed that after the date has passed the event seems to go away? I get the event is in the past but but maybe we can move the thread as people can replay with pictures rather then starting a new one.

Joe
I'll address this when I get home. Right now we still have people that aren't aboard with putting the date on the topic of the post. Seemed easy month/day-day/year.
...nowadays I have two good wheels
And I seek refuge in aluminum and steel
It takes me out there for just a little while
And the years fall away with every mile

Honda CB125S
Harry Costello

User avatar
Ron_Ces
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm
Location: Sunny Delran, NJ
Contact:

Re: Posting format - please read

Post by Ron_Ces » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 pm

mogu83 wrote:
need2boat wrote:I noticed that after the date has passed the event seems to go away? I get the event is in the past but but maybe we can move the thread as people can replay with pictures rather then starting a new one.

Joe
I'll address this when I get home. Right now we still have people that aren't aboard with putting the date on the topic of the post. Seemed easy month/day-day/year.
Harry, perhaps lock the thread, but keep it on the forum. That way it will settle to the bottom when additional threads are created.
Ron
Aging Hacker :: Warranty Voider
I need to do more :rider and less :type

BMW R1150GS ADV
BMW R1150RT
Honda Pacific Coast (Nerd-Mobile)
Gone, but not forgotten-Suzuki TS-100, Suzuki RM125 (2), Yamaha Virago, Honda V45 Sabre (2), Yamaha Vision, BMW R1100RSL, Yamaha XT-600, KTM 300EX, Kymco Scooter

Post Reply